I. Sri Yagya Foundation
- Sri Yagya Foundation is registered in India.
II. Use of personal data
- Sri Yagya Foundation acquires personal information in a proper manner.
- We are committed to ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of personal data pertaining to our website visitors and clients. Personal data means any information which could identify a person in any way formal or informal. It includes identification data, contact details, billing information, and all the personal information that a visitor or client/member gives to us. We collect the information through subscriptions submitted to our website.
- Please be assured that Sri Yagya Foundation has adopted safeguards in accordance with data protection law to protect client data within our global website.
- Consistent with law obligations we allow third person to access your information in connection with your yagya or otherwise permitted, required and authorized under applicable law.
- If you want to exercise your right to modify or block the personal data we hold about you or if you have any questions please send an e-mail to contact.
- Personal information is only collected and processed to the extent necessary for the purposes described in this legal statements.
- Sri Yagya Foundation engages in an annual exercise to verify that this policy is accurate.
- Personal data. Sri Yagya Foundation provides this notice to explain its exercises regarding use of personal data through its website. We may collect data from clients relating to applications and orders. We will not disclose, sell any of your identifiable information to any third party, unless required by the law.
- We use security measures to protect data from unauthorized access or use.
- All information relating to our clients available on our website is strictly confidential. Our registered clients have exclusive access their data. If you are not the client concerned any disclosure, transmission, copy or other use of such data is strictly forbidden and construct liability for damages
- Comments or questions about privacy please contact us by sending an e-mail.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All information on this site, and all intellectual property rights thereto, including copyrights, service marks or trademarks are owned by Sri Yagya Foundation. You agree not to copy any materials from the site, except for your personal, noncommercial use.
- The design, articles and images on our website represent the property of worldofyagyas.com and its owner and are protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved.
- Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express agreement of the website owner.
- It is hereby stated that you, the visitor accessing our website, acknowledge and agree that any reliance upon any of these materials shall be at your sole judgment and risk.
- Worldofyagyas.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error in any part of our services or materials.
- In no event Sri Yagya Foundation be liable for any misleading or incorrect data provided by our visitor or client.
- In no event shall we be liable for any loss or injury based on breach of contract or otherwise resulting from your unlawful access or use of this site. You hereby waive any and all such claims against our company.
- You agree that the terms and conditions set forth herein are fundamental elements of the agreement on using our website, and that the site its materials would not be provided to you absent such limitations.
- These legal statements construed in accordance with international laws. Any disputes between you and our company shall be resolved by laws of the European Union with hearings held in the English language.
- Sri Yagya Foundation’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any right.
- We will use personal information for the following purposes, and will not use personal information for any other purpose without the consent of the individual concerned:
- to provide yagya services and contact individuals (pundits) in relation to these services;
- to provide information relating to the yagya services provided by us;
- to send greetings, information on performances, newsletters, or other notifications relating to our services;
- to administer and work-related matters;
- to cooperate with authorities;
- to respond to queries;
- to perform our business in a proper manner.
- While we made all the attempt to provide that all the information available on this website is accurate and not misleading we disclaim any responsibility for their full validity.
- Sri Yagya Foundation explicitly disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damages arising of the access, inadequate functioning, virus infection or line failure of the website or the information available therein.
PROCESS OF ORDERING
- For ordering yagya successfully please enter the site by creating a new account. First click the button ’New customer’ and give your personal information required therein.
- Another option is to choose your yagya(s), and by clicking on ’Add to cart’ button a registration form will appear.
- Please give your data correctly to ensure the success of your ordering and the yagya you will receive. The information signed with red star is required to succeed in creating your own account.
- By registration you create your own account where you can check and monitor your orders, personal data, and account. Also you can check or print invoice.
- For finishing registration you have to agree with our Terms and Conditions and fill out an automatically generated code. Do not worry if the code you typed in is not correct, the system will automatically generate another. If the code is correct your new account will be created by clicking on ’Create a new account’.
- You can visit your account anytime you want just use your username and password given by you.
II. Make a payment
- In view of the nature of yagyas you have to pay in advance, right after the ordering of your yagya. After choosing your yagya click the button ’Add to cart’. You can add more yagyas at the same time. All payment will be taken in USA dollars.
- You can choose the following methods:
- you can pay by bank, with credit or debit card (Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover)
- you can chose PayPal system
- Pay with credit/ debit card:
You can send money using Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover card. It is an easy method of payment. It can take 2 to 7 days for the money to reach us.
In any of these payment methods, we don't receive, collect or store your credit card details.
- Bank Transfer:
Bank Transfer is just traditional method of sending money internationally. You pay a very nominal transaction fee for it and it takes 3-5 days with-in Europe, 5-15 days for USA, Canada & Australia & India.
- What is PayPal?
The safer, easier way to pay online. Pay without exposing credit card numbers to the merchant. Speed through checkout while shopping online. Log in to your PayPal account and click Send Money. Enter your payment information and click Continue. Click Change in the Payment Method section and select your card. Review your payment and click Send Money.
Just keep in mind that if you have a balance in your PayPal account, we'll use that before your debit or credit card. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can enter your debit or credit card information during checkout to complete the payment.
- The price next to the service contains the compliance of the full service, there is not any other cost.
III. After ordering
- After ordering your yagya we will automatically send you a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours.
- We will send you automatically an invoice after your payment. You can also ask for an invoice by sending an e-mail to us.
- The next e-mail we send after your payment arrived and we inform you about the starting time of your yagya.
V. Withdrawal and amendment
- It is possible to withdraw or modify the ordering. 3 days before the starting of your procedure you can use this option. Usually you have got more than 3 days before the starting, but in some special cases the ordering is urgent, and the pandits start the compliance within one day.
- We take into account the lag, that’s why you have to give your present living place when you give your datas. It is modifiable. We send you an e-mail about the new day of compliance.
VI. Suitable date
- Your pandit will suggest you the best date for the performance, but if you wish you can suggest a suitable date for compliance. When you do the ordering after you have chosen the payment method in the „order comments” you can sign it.
VII. Order amendment